The World’s Largest Metal Composite Brand.
Alubond is an Aluminium Composite Panel (ACP) and Metal Composite Material (MCM) brand owned by Mulk Holdings International. The Company has emerged as the world’s largest ACP and MCM brand with a 25 million m2 of manufacturing and processing capacity from its various facilities in UAE, Oman, Serbia, India and Turkey.
Alubond offers a full range of Fire Rated Metal panels including solid Aluminium, FR-A1 Mineral Core, FR-A2 Mineral Core, FR Euroclass B and various other panels.
In 2020 Façade Architectural Systems were instrumental in closing out and signing the new and exclusive rights for Alubond South Africa. The Alubond brand was introduced into the South African market in 2018 and rapidly gained popularity from both professionals and contractors alike.
Lightweight, yet extremely rigid and flat resulting in an economical option for high quality building facades, interior cladding systems and corporate signage solutions.
Weather resistance combined with high acoustic properties, thermal properties and fire rated values.
Highly malleable gives flexibility of shapes making it a versatile panel to achieve complex design solutions.
We offer a wider range of standard colours which are locally available at our Johannesburg branch.
Our standard colours are kept in a stock sheet size of 1250 x 3200 x 4mm FR-B1 0.5mm Aluminium skins both sides PVDF.
- Alm-101 – Bright Silver
- Alm-102 – Champagne Gold
- Alm-104 – Grey Metallic Silver
- Alm-121 – Raw Grey
- Alm-133 – Smoke Silver
- Als-118 – Signal Red
- Als-484 – SA White
- Als-361 – Black
- Als-1757 – Charcoal
Our Alubond Colour Chart is available for download on our website.
Colour samples and a hardcopy of the Alubond Colour Chart can be arranged and delivered to your office.
Special Colours and Sizes
- Special matched colours can be arranged, please provide us with a Pantone colour code and we will be able to assist you with a quote. (Samples will be provided for final sign off)
- Lead time for Special colours is 10 – 12 weeks depending on colour.
- There is a minimum quantity requirement of 100 sheets or 400m2 for special colours.
- We also offer double sided panels with colour on both sides.
- Special sizes can be arranged, max width being 1500mm and length being 6000mm, any long and it becomes a hassle to handle and transport. Note that when placing a special order, you can order custom lengths to minimize wastage.
For all special colours and special length orders we do require a deposit.
- Processing Methods are available in our colour charts and technical documents. Please contact us if you require any more information as we have a complete design office that can assist you with any of your requirements or needs.
- We distribute Alubond to all regions within South Africa.
- We also export Alubond to various African countries such as Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Mauritius, Madagascar, Zambia, Angola etc.